How to update Aventura's operating system?
Posted by - NA - on 27 July 2010 10:57 AM
Aventura has 2 software levels:
Normally, software updates are for TwoNav, but operating system can also have updates.
In order to update the operating system of Aventura, please follow these steps:
1. Unzip AVENTURA OPERATING SYSTEM, copy the 'Upload' folder at Aventura's SD card root.
2. With Aventura powered on, keep 'Operating system' button firmly pressed with a stylus.
3. Without releasing the 'Operating system' button, press shortly the 'Reset' button with an other stylus or similar object.
4. System will reset and update process will start with a blue screen. Just wait some seconds until the process finishes and system is automatically reseted.
5. To verify that your operating system has been successfully updated you can check it out at 'Main menu > Settings > Full settings > System > Device > About'.
6. Once the update is finished, you might need to re-calibrate the screen of your device.
7. Once the update is finished, you can delete the files that you unzipped in the SD card.
Note: In case you have lost device identifier and license registration, get in contact with After Sales Department (email@example.com).