How to update Ultra's eBoot and operating system?
Posted by Xavi Ventura on 15 November 2012 03:48 PM
Ultra has 3 software levels:
Normally, software updates are for TwoNav, but eBoot and operating system can also have updates.
In order to update the eBoot and the operating system of Ultra, please follow these steps:
Note: Use a microSD with Windows XP formated FAT32 card (more information: How to format a microSD card to use it on a TwoNav GPS?)
2. Turn Ultra off.
3. Press and hold 'OK' key until update process starts. The update will start automatically showing a progress bar on the screen, then release 'OK' key.
4. Then, update process will start: 0% -> 25% -> 50% -> 75% -> 100% -> Reboot. Although you might see no signs of interaction, do NOT press any button, this process will only take a few minutes.
5. To verify that your eBoot and operating system have been successfully updated you can check it out at 'Main menu > Settings > Full settings > System > Device > About'.
6. Once the update is finished, you might need to re-calibrate the screen of your device.
7. Once the update is finished, you can delete the files that you unzipped in the microSD card.
Note: In case you have lost device identifier and license registration, get in contact with After Sales Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).