Important: Please read carefully these instructions in order to avoid data lost. Remember that all data in microSD card will be lost after this process.
- Download and install the software 'MiniAide Fat32 Formatter Home Edition' ('Download' section) >>> Free for Home use
- Connect the microSD card to the PC with the USB cable or using a microSD card reader. Check out which storage unit letter is assigned to the microSD card.
- Start 'MiniAide Fat32 Formatter Home Edition'.
- Select the storage unit letter assigned to the microSD card.
- Select on the right list 'Format Partition' (all data contained in this partition will be lost).
- Set the following configuration:
- File System: 'FAT32'
- Cluster size: '4 KB'
- Press 'OK' and wait until the process is finished.