TwoNav apps and devices can create a file that contains detailed information on their current status. This file is very useful for analysing any problems that might come up.
To create a status report:
TwoNav: You can create it from the device itself or by connecting to Land:
- TwoNav 3: “Menu > Settings > Device > Status report".
- TwoNav 4 or higher: “Menu > Settings > System > About > Status Report".
- GPS devices: TwoNavData/Data
- TwoNav Android App: TwoNavData
- TwoNav iOS: App Function not available. Get status report by connecting to Land.
Connecting to Land (not available for Velo/Horizon): When the device is connected via USB, the data tree will appear. Right-click on the device and select “Status report”.
Note: The iOS TwoNav app connects to Land via FTP-WiFi. Activate FTP-WiFi mode in the app (Menu > Files) and then activate the connection in Land (Menu > Devices). The device and computer must both be connected to the same WiFi network.
- From TwoNav:
Land: “Menu > Help > Report incidence". A ZIP file will be created, whose location will vary depending on the platform:
- Windows: Desktop
- Mac: Land8 folder in Application Support
Once the ZIP file with the status report is ready, please attach it to a trouble ticket so our agents can analyse it.