Following a track will help guide you and offer valuable data to keep you on the right path so you can get to your destination safely.
Specify a track as the destination
Selecting a track to follow is very simple. You can do it from ‘Start’, in the main window, or from the track properties window in ‘Files’ by clicking on ‘Start’.
Once you select the file, you’ll see a preview of the track.
Click Start! to start the activity.
During the activity
- Follow the blue/white line: The selected track will be shown in a bold blue and white line to make it easy to see.
- Monitor your movements on the map: As you progress, the route you’ve covered will be shown in red. That is your activity’s track.
- How much is left?: The “Distance to destination”, “Climb to destination” and “Time to destination” fields will give you an idea of how much is left to go.
Note: Remember that you can customise the data fields however you like (more info).
- Altitude graph: You can check your current position on the graph at any time to see how much you still have to climb or descend.
- Off-course alert: If you deviate from the track by more than 50 m, a visual and audible alarm will be triggered to warn you.
Ending the activity
TwoNav will let you know when you reach the end of the track. You can finish the activity at any time by pressing Stop in the control window. This will stop the navigation and, as always, show you a summary of the activity you’ve done.