- Improved GPS satellite lock-on process, which avoids situations involving extended lock-on times.
- New “Assisted GPS Update” function. This data update also aids with faster GPS position determination times. Accessible in “Settings > System > Device”. Wi-Fi required.
- Profile creation. New “Add profile” button at the end of the profiles list on the status page, with “Settings>Activity profiles”.
- The SeeMe broadcast now shows stops along the route and its completion.
- The names of some data fields were revised to make them a little simpler and more consistent.
- You can now work with the Horizon SD in Land and Downloader.
- New default values for the automatic centering (on in bike and car modes) and autozoom (on only in car mode) functions.
- Added 2D-3D option (w/o 3D+) as an alternative for the 3D button modes.
- Activities recorded in GPX format are now also shown in the list of Activities
- Bug solving