- Key customisation (menu > settings > system > keys), so now you can assign different functions to the physical keys of your device. More information below.
- Added 'Create New waypoint' function in contextual menu of the waypoints list
- Horizon/Aventura now compatible with microSD cards formatted in ExFAT and NTFS in addition to FAT32. This breaks the limit of 32GB for microSD card and now there is practically no limit.
- Improvements in WiFi connection
- Improvements in barometric altimeter calibration
- Some graphical improvements in settings elements (e.g. sliding bars, switcher icon...)
- Battery charge % is shown in status bar and status page also when device is plugged to a charger and with the applications started (not if it is in only-charge mode or plugged to the computer).
- Improvements on sensors' management (heart rate, cadence...), including configuration of the 'wheel perimeter' parameter for speed sensors.
Warning: this change will re-start sensors configuration, so all sensors will have to be paired again.
In addition, some problems have been detected with sensors from other brands (Garmin...), which will be solved in next version.
- Problem when transferring files with special characters by USB
- Track and data fields are reseted when re-starting (pending to solve it for chronometer).
- Wrong appliance of night mode
- Can not create new waypoint from properties of waypoints files or RTE.
- Data field 'Croquis' doesn't work.
- Audio files associated to roadbook points are not played.
- Ascent and Descent data are not shown in SeeMe broadcast sessions.
- Powermeter data is not recorded in TRK
- Can not edit Max Heart Rate and Res Heart Rate settings.
- Can not set alarms by %
- Other bugs solved
You can now customise the physical keys of Velo/Horizon/Trail/Aventura to perform the function you want.
Just go to 'menu > settings > system > keys' and set the functions. Each key has 2 positions:
- Short press: just press and release.
- Long press: keep pressing for a couple of seconds.
The 'Zoom' function has a special treatment. Since you can combine both short press and long press while using zooms, we added a special behaviour to ensure the best performance with zooms. So there is a 'Zoom on frontal keys' setting, which sets 2 default keys for zoom. Then these keys are fully dedicated to zoom function, and can not be configured for other short press or long press functions.
Note: Long press on the 'Power key' can not be edited. The 'Back' key in Trail/Aventura can not be edited either.
These 'Frontal keys' are different depending on the model:
If you don't want to have these keys fully dedicated to zooming, just disable 'Zoom on frontal keys' and you will be able to assign other functions normally.