IMPORTANT: Some changes in this version required to reset the data fields system so, when this version is installed, the any data field customisation will be returned to default.
- New setting "Turn off WiFi in Activity" (context menu in 'Settings > WiFi'). This setting is enabled by default and turns off WiFi when activity is started, and then turns it on again when activity is stopped, improving battery life.
- Maps bigger than 2GB can be opened. Maps up to 4GB can be opened from internal memory. There is no limit of file size for maps placed in a microSD card formated in ExFAT or NTFS (Horizon/Aventura).
- Tiles of mosaic maps can now show an alternative name which describes the location of that tile. This improvement is already available in Great Britain Topo so, for example you will see "EX471 Flannan Isles" instead of "GB_TOPO_02_36_289.rtmap".
In order to see this improvement, just need to re-install one of your tiles from your personal space at www.twonav.com
Soon more mosaic maps will have this feature.
- New Pause management system for tracks. Now, if user pauses the activity, these pauses will be marked on the recorded track, so track properties like time, distance, ascent and mean speed will correctly reflect those pauses.
- Improvements in data field calculations so now they are more reliable and coherent in different environments (data fields, properties, Land).
- Improvements resuming activity. The process of re-starting device after shutting down has been reviewed to make it more simple and functional. If activity is not stopped before shutting down, user will be asked to resume activity when device is re-started. If user decides to resume it, then recorded track, datafields and destination will be resumed.
If shutdown is not controlled (removed battery, hard reset...), then activity will be resumed without any question.
- Improvements in barometric altimeter automatic calibration.
- Improvements on Wi-Fi management.
- Improvements on touch panel management. More refresh frequency, providing more accurate and fluent reactions.
- Compass readings are often wrong and erratic.
- Chronometer is reseted if destination is changed or device re-started.
- Night mode is not applied if screen is locked, or in tunnels.
- Emails with a '+' are not working for login.
- Other minor bugs.