Version released for Velo, Horizon, Trail, Trail2, Aventura.
- Improvements in map page User Interface, which main purpose is to provide a wide view of the map. Key points are:
- Databar is not shown if not navigating
- While navigating, there are 2 modes that can be switched by tapping on map
- Data mode: See databar and other info panels
- Tool mode: See menu bar, zooms and toolbar
- Improved design for scale bar
- Added setting to show/hide status bar during navigation (Settings > Activity profiles > Map view), disabled by default.
- Added setting to show/hide zoom buttons (Settings > Activity profiles > Map view), enabled by default.
- New altitude datafields: Ascent to next, Descent to next, Descent to destination.
- Compatible with color and thickness properties on GPX tracks
- Show direction arrows on tracks even when track doesn’t have time
- Increased thickness of guide line
- Reduced minimum backlight level for Trail2
- Added FFCT to ‘Online routes’
Tool Mode Data mode
- Solved some track navigation problems
- Solved trackattack problems
- Solved UnLock button not responding for few seconds if touchscreen tapped when Locked.
- Solved touchscreen calibration problem with incorrect files
In addition, if you have Velo, Horizon, Trail or Aventura, there are some extra changes compared to the previous 4.5 version, which Trail2 already has in its dedicated 4.6 version:
- New GPS settings page and satellites page
- AutoBacklight enabled by default
- AutoBacklight also working while in night mode
- Improved barometric altimeter refresh rate
- Solved ascent data not filtering aberrant data
- Solved wrong Minimum altitude to accumulate setting value
- Solved some crashing issues