Version released for Velo, Horizon, Trail, Trail2, Aventura, Aventura2.
- Bluetooth connection with the App TwoNav Link to offer the following functionalities:
- Sending routes from the smartphone to the GPS.
- Upload activities to GO just when they are finished.
- Show smartphone notifications on the screen (Whatsapp, SMS and incoming calls).
Clicking on a notification will open the list of notifications.
For these functionalities to be operational, it is necessary to install the TwoNav Link App on the smartphone (available for iOS and soon for Android) and carry out the Bluetooth pairing process.
Note: It is not possible to use the Bluetooth connection with the smartphone and at the same time be connected to a BLE sensor (heart rate monitor, speedometer ...) but it is possible to connect to ANT + sensors.
- Routes by folder: If your routes are organized in folders on your device, that folder structure will also appear in the route list.
This structure will also be visible on go.twonav.com and on TwoNav devices (from version 4.8).
- Optimization of battery management in Aventura2 when no SD is inserted, resulting in an increase in standard battery life from 30h to 36h.
- Low battery warning appears at 10% and 5% instead of every 2min from 10%.
- Improvements in alarms:
- Data field alarms (maximum or minimum) are triggered only if they have been inside a correct range before. For example, deviation alarm will not be triggered if navigation is started far from the track.
- The waypoint proximity alarm is not triggered when creating a waypoint at the current position.
- The waypoint proximity alarm is triggered only during activity (datafield alarms were already working like this).
- Compatibility with tracks on FIT format
- GPX tracks keep the information of more properties: Activity (sport), Difficulty, Language, Rating, Circular, Terrain.
- Improvements in the status report so it gets more information that will help analysing the problems.
- SeeMe activation flow improvements.
- Adjust the position of the pointer on the map so that you see a more of the map in front when you are 'Track up'.
- A decimal has been added to the degrees/minutes/seconds type coordinates
- Added 'Acres' as area unit.
- The 'Screenshot' tool has been added to the options for physical buttons (Configuration> System> Keys).
- Status report and screenshot files now include the full time (hour, minute, and second) to avoid conflicts of files with the same name.
- The 'Current Info' option in 'Information Panels' has been removed.
- The position on the navigated track is not indicated correctly in some circumstances.
- Datum selection on coordinates does not work.
- Incorrect Pin mode menu items.
- Lapdistance is always zero.
- Incorrect average Lap speed.
- List of WiFi networks empty in some circumstances.
- The screen doesn't turn off according to the settings if the device is plugged into the charger.
- Long time to read some GPX files
- Error in the calculation of the Slope data field.
Article is closed for comments.