Version released for Velo, Horizon, Trail, Trail2, Aventura, Aventura2.
- Improvements in the track navigation algorithm.
- Synchronization with GO Cloud is triggered automatically when detecting available WiFi.
- A 'File uploaded to GO' message is displayed when the upload of a new file to the cloud is completed.
- Added 'Edit track' function when selecting a track in Pin mode. To access it, select the track on the pin, enter the page menu, open the track submenu, and select 'Edit'.
- New distribution of some options in the section 'Configuration> System'
- The 'Device Info' section is renamed 'About', and the information about the device (version, device ID ...) is grouped in its 'Device Info' subsection.
- The Calibration section disappears and two sections, 'Compass' and 'Altimeter' appear to replace these instruments.
- Stability improvement of the 'Slope' data field. This value is now more stable, but does not yet have the desired levels of stability and accuracy. We will continue working on it for future versions.
- The LED lights up intermittently when the device is turned on but locked (only Trail2, Aventura2 and Cross).
- Various unwanted restart problems.
- The options to navigate to POI or by address do not work.
- The Average Speed property of tracks gives a wrong value when modifying it.
- When opening the Pin mode on an object (track, waypoint ...), you have to tap on it again to select it.
- Automatic backlight in Cross is sometimes low
- SeeMe informative messages incorrect in Cross
- Icon in waypoint properties too small
- Other minor issues.
Article is closed for comments.