- New full screen mode for map page. New button 'FullScreen' added to map window.
- New UI behaviour for overlapped buttons of map page. Zooms, recenter and full screen buttons disappear automatically, and appear when map is tapped.
- Graph can be configured to show different values: Altitude, speed, heart rate, cadence, power. This configuration will affect the Graph datafield, and also the graph from track properties.
- New sensor datafields for mean and max values (Mean HR, Mean Cad, Mean Pow, Max HR, Max Pow). Also available for laps.
- New setting to configure alarm sound from 3 different tones (Trail/Aventura)
- New waypoint proximity alarm system, including popup when entering waypoint radius, and new settings section to configure it.
- Battery % is now displayed when device is shutdown and connected for charging
- Improved process of automatic calibration for barometric altimeter
- Improved WiFi connection
- Improved behaviour on map for zoom buttons and joystick (Trail/Aventura)
- Datafield category 'Effort' has been removed, and its content placed section 'General'. Power datafields are only present in 'Sensors' category.
- Audio settings simplified. Now only a general 'Volume' bar is present. Voice selection moved to 'AutoRoute' section.
- QWERTY keyboard for Trail/Aventura
- Improved datafield system so values are equal in datafields (while activity running) and activity properties (recorded track)
- Recording interval settings simplified so now a limited values can be chosen for 'by distance' and 'by time'.
- Abnormally long Time to Fix GPS position happening in some devices.
- Unwanted re-start when shutting down device sometimes
- Info on Lap Change setting not working
- Not possible to add more than one lap manually
- 'Change destination' function keeps navigating when 'Free' is selected
- SeeMe message appearing when changing destination during an activity
- Distancia and Ascent are increased during pause
- Apostrophe character not working correctly in passwords
- Graph stops displaying points for some time
- Other bug solving
New Full screen mode
Article is closed for comments.