Sometimes the key files which activate the maps can have an error, specially in mosaic maps which require the activation of many map tiles.
In that case, the internal key files have to be deleted so they can be generated again.
Please follow next steps:
- Connect device to a computer by USB. It will be mounted as mass storage unit.
- Access the mass storage unit, and enter in AppData folder
- Delete any file named mapkeys. Normally this will be 3 files: mapkeys.dat, mapkeys.mkey, mapkeys.mkey.bak
- Unmount device, unplug, and start it.
- Make zoom to an area where you have installed a mosaic map tile, and you will see the map tile. The first time it is opened it could take some time to generate the key file again (up do few minutes).