Released version for GPS devices Velo, Horizon, Trail, Trail2, Aventura, Aventura2 and Cross.
- Refinement of the solution applied to solve the eventual disconnection of ANT + sensors related to the use of Bluetooth with the Link App.
- Fixed issue with time zones.
- Fixed text fitting problem in some languages.
1. When the gps connections will be improved - it takes a long time, even if I only set the GPS (no Glonas, Galileo). Anima + does this immediately, even indoors. I have some videos showing this problem.
2. Cross The map rotation does not work smoothly, reacts poorly to course changes, with a very large lag. Anima + works very smoothly. I have a video comparison.
3. Unable to set the volume, only ON / OFF, the rest hidden deep in the settings.
4. Inability to turn on and off the backlight, only brighter and darker. It would save the battery like Anima + had
5. Original handles hold poorly, age-old problem. I've already lost one Anima + device.
6. Tomorrow I will check if the ANT + sensor connections are finally working because they were disconnecting or could not be connected.
If Anima had a better display and a smaller menu, the old device would work much faster and smoother.
Best Regards Jacek R.
Strongly agree with 1 + 2 ! also have the same issue's
It is unacceptable for a newer device to run slower.
It is said to have a better chipset, a newer GPS module, glonas, galileo, it should have a faster processor. What do we get? Slower navigation device, problem and very long waiting time for satellite signal connections.
The difference in devices is over 3-4 years. There should be a breakthrough.
I am deeply disappointed. and I want to advertise it because waiting for satellite signal connections is cumbersome and the quality of navigation on the trail during races is delayed and does not run smoothly.
Article is closed for comments.