Version released for Velo, Horizon, Trail, Trail2, Aventura, Aventura2, and Cross.
This is a 'double' update, as it requires 2 steps:
- Update to 4.9.8
- Update to 5.0.4
You simply have to make the updates in the order that they appear and follow the steps. The update to 4.9.8 will be offered first, and once done, the update to 5.0.4 will be offered
- Compass calibration UI improvements. Now the instructions are clearer and the calibration step has been added at the first boot of the device.
- Improvements to the USB connection process so that the Windows message stating that there was a problem with the drive no longer appears.
- Status reports are sent over the Internet if the WiFi connection is available. So it is no longer necessary to connect the device via USB to get the ZIP file and send it to us.
- Connection with Komoot: In order to use it, it is necessary to previously make the connection with your Komoot account from the settings at go.twonav.com.
- You will be able to see your planned routes from 'My online routes', in the route list menu, and download those that are located in areas for which you have permissions in Komoot.
- Your new activities that are uploaded to GO will also be sent to Komoot as Completed Routes.
- Uniformization of unit format in online files
- New, more discreet notification when uploading a file to GO
- Increase in size of the direction arrows of the track, and of the guide line that points to the destination or the closest point of the navigated track.
- The speed data field is displayed with a decimal also when it is greater than 11km / h.
- Russian voices have been added for speaker devices (Trail, Adventure).
- New automatic renaming system for files with unaccepted characters to prevent conflicts in synchronization with GO.
- Fixed issues
- The 'Altitude to Next' fields are not working correctly.
- Accumulated distances are not working correctly.
- Connection with Suunto does not work
- FIT files do not open correctly
- The list of default routes is not in alphabetical order.
- The name of the profile is not updated correctly when changing languages
- BLE sensor disconnection problem.
- Recurring restart of list scrolling when GO is syncing
- Other minor changes