Changes in GPS devices (Velo, Horizon, Trail / Trail2, Aventura / Aventura2 and Cross):
- Improved system robustness to avoid device crashes
- Upgrade system improvement (observable in the next update)
- Device mounting system improvements when connecting via USB.
- Fixed loss of calibration of the electronic compass when restarting device.
- Fixed connection problem with UtagawaVTT
El GPS se me ha actualizado a la versión 5.0.8 y se me queda colgado. Como lo hago para volver a la 5.0.6?!?!?
You can't downgrade, which is not understandable at all but the new policy of Compgps.
The freezing which came with 5.08 is reported to be related to a high amount of files on the device. Removing unused tracks and routes is supposed to help.
Thanks, now it's working!!!!
Article is closed for comments.