Amigos is a function based on the location of contacts allowing the user to see the positions of his friends on the map in real time (and vice versa) and interact with them while using the TwoNav and Land App softwares, which include this functionality.
• Locate your contacts on the map: Once your friend requests have been accepted you will be able to see on the map and in real time the locations of your contacts and the tracks they are navigating at this moment. You will also be able to define the data update interval (if the interval is greater, your movements and those of your contacts on the map will be updated more frequently).
• Navigate to any contact: Find the friend you want to reach, open the context menu of the contact and select 'Navigate...' (TwoNav) or ‘Go to…’ (Land).
• Chat with your contacts: Talk to your friends to discuss the adventure, open the contextual menu of the contact and select the 'Chat' option.
• Share files with your contacts: Share the files you want with your contacts, you can send them an activity you have done, a new route to follow, a Waypoint with a point of interest...
To connect to Amigos you must access 'Main Menu > Amigos' (TwoNav) or 'User Menu > Amigos' (Land):
To start using 'Amigos' you must register using your TwoNav user email (@twonav.com) or by entering your mobile phone number:
Customize the user profile
You can personalize your profile with your name (or nickname), a brief description of your status, a photo... all this information will be displayed in your friends' contact list. You also have the option to define configuration parameters such as 'Automatic interval refresh', 'Sign me in automatically' or 'Receive notifications'.
So that your contacts can see your location on the map, you must access each contact profile and select 'Shown' in 'My position' field, otherwise they will not see your position:
Add contacts to your friends list
To add contacts to your friends list you can do it by email address or mobile phone, you must open the 'Amigos' contextual menu from Data Tree (Land) or from 'Amigos' page (TwoNav) and select the option 'Add'. Once your friends have accepted their requests, you can then start interacting with them.
Send a message to all your contacts
Another available option that you have is to send the same message to all your contacts. To do this, open the contextual menu in your profile and select the option 'Message to all my friends':
To disconnect from 'Amigos' open the contextual menu in your profile and select the option 'Disconnect':
See position of your contacts on the map
To see the locations of your contacts in real time from Land, you just have to open the contextual menu of your contact from the Data Tree and select 'Zoom to it'. From TwoNav you must open the contextual menu of your contact and select 'Zoom to it' or access the contact page and click the 'Map' button:
Share files with your contacts
You can easily share a file with all your contacts:
• From TwoNav: You must access the file properties page and open the contextual menu and select 'Share > Share with Amigos':
• From Land: You must access the context menu of the file (Data Tree) and select 'Share > Share with Amigos' or use the 'Share' button of the file properties page:
You can also send a file to one of your contacts:
• From TwoNav: You must access the file properties page and open the contextual menu and select 'Send to > Send by 'Amigos'' and select the contact:
• From Land: You must access the contextual menu of the file (Data tree) and select 'Send to > Send by 'Amigos'' and select the contact or use the 'Send to' button on the contact's properties page: