- New settings for FastTrack. It is now possible to configure various aspects of track creation with FastTrack. In 'Preferences > Tracks > FastTrack Edition' we can find:
- Add maneuver points automatically. When doing FastTrack while holding down Ctrl, the calculated maneuvers will be added to the map.
- Allow streets in the opposite direction. One-way streets can be traveled in both directions.
- Restrictions by type of road. Allow highways, tolls, dirt roads or ferries.
- FastTrack over tracks. With the FastTrack tool activated, if a point has been created on another open track, and a new point is added over that same track while holding down the Control key, that entire section of the open track will be copied to the created track.
- New system for sending files from Land to TwoNav devices. Instead of selecting a specific device from a list, the 'Share > Download to my TwoNav devices' function has been added, from the track contextual or from its properties.
From then on, any TwoNav device that uses the same TwoNav account will download the file the next time it synchronizes with GO.
To disable this download, you can:
Delete the file from a device.
Disable the track property 'General > Download to my TwoNav devices' from the track properties.
New 'Share URL' feature for tracks, which opens the go.twonav.com page for that track, and allows you to share it from there (example of shared URL).
For this function to appear, Land and that particular file must be synchronized with the GO Cloud.
- Recovery of functionalities present in RTE files.
Track files (TRK, RTE, GPX...) in which all points are roadbook points will behave as RTE files. So that:
- You can modify the order of the roadbook points, by right click on it in the data tree, and 'Move up' or 'Move down'.
- In TwoNav (5.5 and higher):
- Navigation will be direct to the next roadbook point (instead of pointing to the nearest position).
- You can jump to previous or next roadbook points with the arrows on the toolbar.
- New property 'Coordinates' in the roadbook points, which allows them to be modified.
When creating a variant of a track, by default it is assigned the same color as the rest of the track.
- The favorites are synchronized with GO, so that they will be maintained in different installations.
Emojis can be painted on filenames and descriptions.
- New projection 'Croatia-TM' and datum Australia GDA2020.
Tracks from subfolders on USB connected devices (e.g. activities) are not displayed.
The radii of the roadbook points created automatically with FastTrack are painted.
The shortcut to the Data folder does not appear in the Save window.
When calibrating image, image is not painted if 'Automatic' projection is selected.
The cumulative statistics for December leave 0 in 'Stored Activities' in the tree.
- Problems connecting to third-party services such as Komoot if the TwoNav password contains strange characters.
Other minor changes.