- New function to send routes to a device by the GO Cloud (see 'In detail')
- New track editor (see 'In detail')
- New tool for waypoint creation (see 'In detail')
- Main toolbar has been simplified
- New visualization for roadbook points icons
- Tracks with manually assigned time are not correctly read
- Last open files are not opened at re-start
- [Mac] any map is opened at first launch
- [Mac] can not add calibration maps to a map
- Track points are shown double when editing track
- Add/Remove from my activities is not working
- Other minor bugs solved
Note: The possibility to create and edit RTE files has been removed in this version (RTE files can still be opened). The reason is that there is an ongoing process to simplify the management of tracks and RTE files, which will be unified in a single type of object.
Nota: la funzionalità Logbook è stata rimossa anche in questa versione.
Send route to a device by GO Cloud
Now you can send routes to a TwoNav device without plugging it by the USB cable.
The steps are really simple:
- Right click on the route
- Select 'Send to...' and choose the TwoNav device to send the route
- The order to send the route to that device will be registered in the GO Cloud and, when device has Wi-Fi connection, it will be downloaded.
- It is required that both Land and the GPS device have the synchronization with the GO Cloud activated.
- The GPS device needs to have at least the software version 4.5
New track editor
The track editor has been restructured to be more comfortable and easy to use. Here we will summarize the key points of this improvement:
- Quick access to open the editor from the toolbar.
- New design for the track edition bar.
- 'New track' function inside the editor to create new tracks easiliy.
When pressed, a window for quick configuration of the new track will appear.
Then you can choose the starting point for the track and start adding points.
- 'Invert track' tool added inside the editor
- 'Add roadbook point' tool added inside the editor (select the track point and then click on the tool)
- 'Cut track here' added in the context menu of the editor.
- New access to 'Properties' inside the editor.
- New access to edit track from the track properties window.
- New quick view of the most important properties for the created track (Distance and Ascent) so you can check them while editing.
- Quick access to edit an existing track:
- Select the track and press the button at the toolbar to enter the edition mode for that track.
- Once the editor is opened, you can select an other track to edit just clicking on it (edition tools must be disabled). This way, you can easily alternate the edition of 2 or more tracks, without having to close the editor and open it again.
- Ritraccia traccia a mano libera: utilizzare questo strumento per rimuovere parti della traccia ridisegnandolo. Invece di eliminare i punti della traccia uno per uno e contrassegnarli nuovamente, posizionare il cursore nel punto da cui si desidera avviare un altro percorso e fare clic. Quindi traccia a mano libera il nuovo layout del percorso (i punti precedenti verranno rimossi man mano che si ridisegna l'itinerario).
New waypoint creation tool
A new button has been added to the toolbar to make waypoint creation easier.
When selected, you will be able to choose name and icon for the waypoint.
And then select its position on map.
Questo articolo è chiuso ai commenti.