- The start points for routes from online providers are shown on the map (more details below).
- New route provider, FFCT (French Cyclotourism Federation)
- Track shading is enabled by default
- Added “Remove from my activities” feature so that a track stops showing up as an activity, and thus from appearing on the list of routes (more info on activities).
- Added “See navigation window” in the “Navigation” menu and a navigation button bar.
- ‘Descent’ field added as option to list of laps (Track context menu > Laps > Analyse laps).
- Compatibility with AutoCAD files (DFX/DWG) removed
- Wrong colours on ECW maps created with the selection tool
- Access to status bar settings not working (from the context menu on the status bar at the bottom).
- Order of files changed in the tree depending on whether they are visible or not.
- Other minor problems
Access routes from online providers on the map
Now you can see on the map the start points of the routes offered by online route providers, which are located in ‘Online files’ in the data tree.
When you open one of the providers, a list of routes will be generated, the start points of which will be shown on the map
Double-clicking on a start point will download and open the route.
The downloaded route will be stored in the temporary folder. To store it in the data folder and have it fully available and synced with the GO Cloud, select ‘Save as’ and save it to the ‘Data’ folder in Land.
To stop seeing start points on the map, hide them by unchecking the box for the route provider in the data tree.
Note: The available routes do not refresh when the map is moved. You have to press ‘refresh’.
Neither the Ascent nor the Descent are shown up in version 8.4.1
Article is closed for comments.