- Raster MBTiles maps format support.
- FastTrack over track. Follow parts of other tracks while creating a new one. See in detail*
- New 'FastTrack to Here' feature in the track editor.
While creating a track, right click and 'FastTrack to here' to automatically calculate the entire track up to that point:
It is not necessary to have the 'FastTrack' tool activated.
If there is no routable map loaded, Land will try to load it (OSM, TomTom).
It also works on other tracks, to copy sections of these*.
Manage route folders. Now you can create folders to group your routes. Also remove them, and add tracks by dragging. This feature is still under development but can already be used.
Format check on tracks with variants. When creating a turnout to have a track with variants, it is checked that it is in TRK format (compatible with variants). If it is not, it proposes to convert it.
'Copy track to my data folder' function. Opening a track from other locations (e.g. from Downloads) can now easily save that track to the Land data folder to make it easier to find and sync with the GO Cloud. Just right click and 'File > Copy track to my data folder'.
'Send' and 'Share' sections of the context menu unified into a single 'Share'
Synchronization system improvements with TwoNav GO
The 'Local-UTC Offset' track times property is now editable.
When selecting icon for waypoint or roadbook point, the focus is placed in the recently used icons at the top, avoiding the need to scroll up.
- Removed the possibility to open IMG maps due to its malfunction.
Fixed synchronization error when having the data folder on a different drive.
Fixed not being able to remove Favorites.
- Fixed not being able to open maps with Automatic projection.
- Fixed not showing MTP devices like Garmin Fenix or some Android phones (will only work on phones that don't block app file access).
Other minor changes.
* In detail
FastTrack over track (partial track copy)
With this new tool you will be able to create new tracks following parts of other tracks as a reference, so you won't have to copy those parts point by point, or cut the other track to later merge it.
Using it is very simple, and it is not necessary to have a routable vector map.
- Load the track or tracks you want to partially copy:
- Open the track editor, and create a new track.
- Add a point on the track you want to copy. This will be the start of the copied section:
- Right click on the end of the section you want to copy, and 'FastTrack to here':
- That entire section of the track will be added to the track you were creating:
- You can continue to add points freely:
- If you want to add another piece of track, simply repeat the operation. Add a point at the beginning of the section to copy, then right click and 'FastTrack to here':
You can also use this tool while you are using FastTrack on a routable vector map (OSM, TomTom...), either by right clicking and "FastTrack to here" or by holding Control and left clicking to add that whole section.
Article is closed for comments.