The Land version for Mac works almost just like the Windows version. Mac and Windows computers, however, do feature different resources and work in different ways, so there are some differences between the two versions.
At the functional level, the following characteristics are not available on the Mac version of Land:
- Communications with non-TwoNav GPSnot mounted as disk units
- Relief hypsometric colors edition
- Magnifying window
- Miniature map
- Vídeo recording
- Secondary window
- Map import tool
- Compatibility with different formats: *.IMG, *.SIGPAC, *.NIMA, *.DCW, *.ECW, *.TTQV, *.SID, *TIFF, *.XML, *.DEM, *.USGS, *.CUP, *.FLYTEC, *.MAPPOINT, *.MAPINFO, *.KAP, *.E00…
- Configure properties for new tracks (color, sport) or new waypoints (icon) from the creation window. These properties can also be modified after the creation, from element properties windows.
- Connection to DropBox
- Customize keyboard shortcuts
- 3D mode (not available in Big Sur or higher)
At TwoNav, we're working to bring all the features of the Windows version to Mac. If you use Land on a Mac device, we recommend you update Land to the latest version every so often to enjoy the new features.
Want to receive the latest news about Land?
We can keep you updated! Get the most out of your Land.